No hidden fees
Easyshare.Global is an easy way to send crypto to friends and family in seconds without incurring any hidden fees.
By using our services, you can confidently send and receive payments from anyone in the world within minutes.
Multiple payment options
Easyshare.Global offers multiple payment methods, low fees and instant transactions. You can send and receive crypto through email address, phone number, crypto address, QR code, and username.
Select the crypto asset to send
Choose the crypto asset you wish to send and input the amount to continue.
Choose preferred send option
Choose from Easyshare.Global’s various send options and enter the recipient's details.
Input your transaction pin to confirm the transaction and the recipient will receive the funds instantly.
Frequently asked questions
Get answers and clarity to some of your questions
What is a wallet address?
A wallet is a digital place where you can store crypto assets. A wallet address is a randomly generated combination of digits and letters that is associated with a particular wallet.
How do I send a crypto asset?
There are four ways to send crypto on Easyshare.Global:
1. Sending to a crypto address.
2. Sending it to someone's email address.
3. Mobile number.
4. A username.
How to send crypto:
1. Go to the crypto wallet page you want to send and select "send".
2. Input the amount you want to send.
3. Select options you would like to send and enter the recipient's details.
4. Success! You have sent crypto!
Kindy note that
- Sending Bitcoin to someone on Easyshare.Global makes the transaction instant and free.
- Transactions to a external wallet will attract network fees.
- If you send crypto to a phone number or email not registered on an Easyshare.Global account, we will notify the recipient to create one.
I made a mistake sending crypto, what do I do?
Blockchain operations are irreversible. However, crypto sent to an email address or phone number not registered on Easyshare.Global can be recovered if the recipient is yet to claim it.
How do I receive crypto?
You can receive crypto assets by providing the sender with your wallet address.
How to receive crypto:
1. Go to the crypto wallet page you want to receive and select receive.
2. Select crypto to receive and input the amount you want to receive.
3. Share wallet address with the sender.
4. Receive crypto equivalent deposited into your wallet.
How do I report an issue?
Our customer service is available 24/7 to assist you where you need further assistance. You can send us at any time via the live chat below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.